Meetings to plan march and rally -
- Wednesdays at 5:30pm at Jobs with Justice, 1500 NE Irving, #585
Some roles include:
- Hold a bucket – Fundraising buckets as the crowd marches
- Welcome people - Say hello!, collect volunteer and contact information for future events.
- Doulas - Help people find restrooms, provide directions, help guide marchers.
- Be fast on your feet - Runners to help with logistics or communications during the march.
- Bring the noise - Be part of the drum corps, bring your noise makers, toot your horns.
- Leave it better than we found it - Help to clean up rally site.
- Labor - Help with setup or break down of the rally or at stops along march.
Other activities on May Day